- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 6 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 13 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
KFC Investigating Claim That Girl Was Asked To Leave Over Facial Injuries
A Mississippi family is sticking by a story being questioned — of a disfigured little girl being kicked out of a restaurant because of her looks.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
I promise it is not a hoax — is what Victoria Wilcher’s aunt has posted on the same Facebook page where the little girl’s story first surfaced. Her grandmother claims the three-year-old recovering from a dog attack that left her with severe facial injuries and an eye patch was asked to leave a Jackson, Mississippi KFC in May. Why?
(Grandmother) “Victoria’s face was disturbing the other customers.”
KFC couldn’t verify the story and hired an outside investigator.
The local paper in Laurel cites sources who claim there’s no evidence the girl was ever at that restaurant. And the family’s received an outpouring of more than a hundred thousand dollars in donations, while KFC workers have been harassed by an angry public.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.