- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 14 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Is Marriage Equality a Civil Rights Issue?
Tuesday on “The Alan Colmes Show,” Alan spoke with David Boies and Ted Olson, who once argued on opposite sides during the Bush v. Gore lawsuit, and then worked side by side on the issue of marriage equality.
Boies and Olson have written a book chronicling their fight called “Redeeming The Dream: The Case For Marriage Equality.”
The two celebrated litigators discussed how they initially became friends despite their political differences, why marriage is a conservative value, and why gay marriage is not only not a threat to traditional marriage, but actually improves on it.
Watch the interview here: