- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Is Marriage Equality a Civil Rights Issue?
Tuesday on “The Alan Colmes Show,” Alan spoke with David Boies and Ted Olson, who once argued on opposite sides during the Bush v. Gore lawsuit, and then worked side by side on the issue of marriage equality.
Boies and Olson have written a book chronicling their fight called “Redeeming The Dream: The Case For Marriage Equality.”
The two celebrated litigators discussed how they initially became friends despite their political differences, why marriage is a conservative value, and why gay marriage is not only not a threat to traditional marriage, but actually improves on it.
Watch the interview here: