- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 2 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 5 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Is Marriage Equality a Civil Rights Issue?
Tuesday on “The Alan Colmes Show,” Alan spoke with David Boies and Ted Olson, who once argued on opposite sides during the Bush v. Gore lawsuit, and then worked side by side on the issue of marriage equality.
Boies and Olson have written a book chronicling their fight called “Redeeming The Dream: The Case For Marriage Equality.”
The two celebrated litigators discussed how they initially became friends despite their political differences, why marriage is a conservative value, and why gay marriage is not only not a threat to traditional marriage, but actually improves on it.
Watch the interview here: