- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Gen. Keane: The White House has reached out to me on #Iraq (audio)
This morning on Kilmeade and Friends, General Jack Keane admitted to Brian Kilmeade that the Obama Administration has reached out to him on Iraq and has been open to his suggestions.
Gen. Keane is fairly confident Gen. Petraeus would go to Iraq if asked by the administration because there is no way he would be able to say no. Keane said, “If Petraeus puts two feet on the ground in Baghdad dealing with the Maliki government and the Maliki military, just his presence alone sends an incredible message of confidence to those who are there. And I think he can do a lot in terms of putting the right people back in charge of the military organization and start to move this forward. Listen, he can’t turn the Iraqi army around overnight, that’s for sure, but he would absolutely make a difference.” Keane also revealed that this administration is very much aware of what Gen. Petraeus can do and that they have talked to him as well. Keane just wonders why Gen. Petraeus isn’t already in Iraq.