- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 14 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 15 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
White House Considers Options In Iraq
More American troops are headed to Iraq where a resurgent insurgency has taken over town and putting Baghdad at risk.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington:
President Obama has notified Congress he has ordered nearly 300 American troops to Iraq, prepared for combat, to secure the U.S. Embassy and assets around the country.
The President also continues to meet with his National Security team on options, including using military resources to stop a fast-moving insurgency group.
That could include airstrikes or, the Associated Press reports, a small U.S. special forces team to help train Iraq’s army.
Several U.S. warships have moved into the Persian Gulf, a move a Pentagon spokesman says gives the Commander-in-Chief flexibility.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.