- Judge Finds Oscar Pistorius Guilty of Culpable Homicide [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: “DuckTales” Theme Song With Real DucksPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 days ago
- The Balance Of Power: War Of WordsPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
White House Considers Options In Iraq
More American troops are headed to Iraq where a resurgent insurgency has taken over town and putting Baghdad at risk.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington:
President Obama has notified Congress he has ordered nearly 300 American troops to Iraq, prepared for combat, to secure the U.S. Embassy and assets around the country.
The President also continues to meet with his National Security team on options, including using military resources to stop a fast-moving insurgency group.
That could include airstrikes or, the Associated Press reports, a small U.S. special forces team to help train Iraq’s army.
Several U.S. warships have moved into the Persian Gulf, a move a Pentagon spokesman says gives the Commander-in-Chief flexibility.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.