- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
White House Considers Options In Iraq
More American troops are headed to Iraq where a resurgent insurgency has taken over town and putting Baghdad at risk.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington:
President Obama has notified Congress he has ordered nearly 300 American troops to Iraq, prepared for combat, to secure the U.S. Embassy and assets around the country.
The President also continues to meet with his National Security team on options, including using military resources to stop a fast-moving insurgency group.
That could include airstrikes or, the Associated Press reports, a small U.S. special forces team to help train Iraq’s army.
Several U.S. warships have moved into the Persian Gulf, a move a Pentagon spokesman says gives the Commander-in-Chief flexibility.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.