- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 52 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
We Find Ourselves In An Absurd Situation Asking Iran to Help Control A Problem They Created In Iraq says Richard Perle
President Obama announced that he is sending 275 troops to Iraq to provide support and security for U.S. personnel and the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad. Richard Perle, who served as chairman of the Defense Policy Board, assistant secretary of defense for international security policy, talks with Gibson about the mistakes made in Iraq. Perle points out in his opinion that Obama pulled out of Iraq too early to fulfill his campaign promise. Perle stressed Once America left Iraq we lost any influence we could have had in the country. Perle finds it absurd that the Obama administration may be reaching out to Iran to help deal with ISIS in Iraq.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.