- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 1 hour ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
We Find Ourselves In An Absurd Situation Asking Iran to Help Control A Problem They Created In Iraq says Richard Perle
President Obama announced that he is sending 275 troops to Iraq to provide support and security for U.S. personnel and the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad. Richard Perle, who served as chairman of the Defense Policy Board, assistant secretary of defense for international security policy, talks with Gibson about the mistakes made in Iraq. Perle points out in his opinion that Obama pulled out of Iraq too early to fulfill his campaign promise. Perle stressed Once America left Iraq we lost any influence we could have had in the country. Perle finds it absurd that the Obama administration may be reaching out to Iran to help deal with ISIS in Iraq.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.