- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 59 mins ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Nothing Else We Can Do To Help Iraq says Pat Buchanan.
Pat Buchanan, author, former Presidential Candidate joined Gibson to break down what is going in in Iraq. Buchanan does not believe ISIS will be able to take Baghdad. Buchanan said if Iraq can not hold it together after all we have done than there is nothing else we could do to help them. Turning to the capture of Ahmed Abu Khatallah, the leader of the attacks that killed Ambassador Stevens and others, Buchanan believes that Khatallah should be tried in Gitmo. Plus Buchanan laughed at the IRS saying they lost Lois Lerner’s e-mails that could tie her directly to the IRS targeting conservative groups.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.