- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 16 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Nothing Else We Can Do To Help Iraq says Pat Buchanan.
Pat Buchanan, author, former Presidential Candidate joined Gibson to break down what is going in in Iraq. Buchanan does not believe ISIS will be able to take Baghdad. Buchanan said if Iraq can not hold it together after all we have done than there is nothing else we could do to help them. Turning to the capture of Ahmed Abu Khatallah, the leader of the attacks that killed Ambassador Stevens and others, Buchanan believes that Khatallah should be tried in Gitmo. Plus Buchanan laughed at the IRS saying they lost Lois Lerner’s e-mails that could tie her directly to the IRS targeting conservative groups.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.