- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
IRS Lost Lois Lerner E-mails On Purpose says Cleta Mitchell
The IRS said late Friday that it cannot locate many of Lois Lerner’s e-mails for congressional investigators because her computer crashed at one point in 2011. Cleta Mitchell, prominent Washington attorney whose practice has given her a front row seat on the IRS scandals and represents True The Vote joined Gibson to discuss the latest with the IRS scandal targeting conservative groups. Cleta told Gibson these “lost” e-mails were required to be saved by law. Cleta believes the IRS lost the e-mails on purpose. Cleta said we have an attorney general who is not doing his job and instead is President Obama’s hit man.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.