- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
IRS Lost Lois Lerner E-mails On Purpose says Cleta Mitchell
The IRS said late Friday that it cannot locate many of Lois Lerner’s e-mails for congressional investigators because her computer crashed at one point in 2011. Cleta Mitchell, prominent Washington attorney whose practice has given her a front row seat on the IRS scandals and represents True The Vote joined Gibson to discuss the latest with the IRS scandal targeting conservative groups. Cleta told Gibson these “lost” e-mails were required to be saved by law. Cleta believes the IRS lost the e-mails on purpose. Cleta said we have an attorney general who is not doing his job and instead is President Obama’s hit man.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.