- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 18 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
No Gitmo: Benghazi Suspect Arrested, Will Face U.S. Criminal Courts …
U.S. forces say they have captured a key suspect in the deadly 2012 Benghazi attack ..
- President Obama’s statement on the capture:
…With this operation, the United States has once again demonstrated that we will do whatever it takes to see that justice is done when people harm Americans. We will continue our efforts to bring to justice those who were responsible for the Benghazi attacks. We will remain vigilant against all acts of terrorism, and we will continue to prioritize the protection of our service-members and civilians overseas. We will also sustain our support for the Libyan people, as they work to overcome years of tyranny and do the difficult work of building a democracy.