- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
SENATOR GRAHAM (R-SC): Tom Donilon Lied! AND: Obama’s Foreign Policy is a Shambles; COBI JONES: World Cup Update
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 06/16/14
Listen below to the Kilmeade Sound Medley of the day
New York Post Columnist MICHAEL GOODWIN talked about how President Obama doesn’t want to be the world’s policeman and everything has gone to “hell in a hand basket,” while he went to play golf. This is the first time the President of the United States has seemed helpless and weak. On Eric Cantor, Michael said that he got too involved with national politics and didn’t pay enough attention to what was happening in his own state.
Former U.S. Men’s World Cup Soccer team player COBI JONES joined Brian to talk about the tournament and the United States chances. He also weighed in on Coach Klinsman saying the US doesn’t stand a chance.
Fox’s Chief White House Correspondent ED HENRY talked about how the President going golfing this weekend was not the best looking thing for him to do even though he was getting constant updates from Susan Rice. Ed also believes that with President Obama saying ground troops are not an option we only have airstrikes and drone strikes. Ed also believes that although the country is war weary, we don’t want to see violence growing throughout the world. Brian also asked Ed why we haven’t done anything with all the kids who are flooding through our borders and housing them rather than sending them back home. Ed explained that the current immigration system is a mess and needs to be fixed.
Fox Chief Washington Correspondent JAMES ROSEN said that this reminds him of Vietnam because just like there we had a client state that had a government that we felt was corrupt and once we left was toppled.
“Special Report” host BRET BAIER checked in and talked about the preparation that has gone on for his upcoming joint interview with Hillary Clinton with Greta.
Senator LINDSEY GRAHAM (R-SC) said that if the government in Baghdad falls, Iran will take over and then march on Syria and Lebanon. He also believes with that next comes an attack on the United States. This all started when Syria fell apart and withdrew all of our troops from Iraq. Once again the administration is trying to re-write history in blaming Prime Minister Maliki for the United States not leaving any troops. They set up Maliki to have to say no so they can say that the war is over and al Qaeda is decimated. The Senator also expressed his belief that we need to respond within 48 hours or all will be lost, and that we unfortunately have to use Iran for their intelligence to strike.
Sen Graham responded to former White House National Security Advisor Tom Donilon on Face the Nation where he said the administration tried to get a status of forces agreement and the Iraqi government wouldn’t provide it. Graham responded by saying, “that falls into the category of ‘if you like your healthcare you can keep it’…‘Benghazi was caused by a video that led to a protest that got out of control’ it is a complete rewriting of history!”