- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Undocumented Children Face Dangers Of Being Exploited
Thousands of illegal immigrant children are flooding the border. Linda Chavez, author, activist, columnist, and founder of the Center for Equal Opportunity and the Becoming American Institute, said this is a miserable situation for all involved. Linda points out this wave of illegals crossing the border can hurt chances for comprehensive immigration reform. Linda warns that many of these children may be exploited.