- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 19 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Undocumented Children Face Dangers Of Being Exploited
Thousands of illegal immigrant children are flooding the border. Linda Chavez, author, activist, columnist, and founder of the Center for Equal Opportunity and the Becoming American Institute, said this is a miserable situation for all involved. Linda points out this wave of illegals crossing the border can hurt chances for comprehensive immigration reform. Linda warns that many of these children may be exploited.