- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 12 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 14 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Obama Rewards Illegal Immigrants Who Come To America
Congressman Mo Brooks (R-AL) Joined Gibson to discuss the flood of illegal immigrants crossing the border. Brooks said while you have to have compassion for the children coming across the border you also have to have compassion for the American workers affected by the flood of illegals. Brooks told Gibson that illegals are enticed to come here with food stamps and other forms of payments. Brooks said President Obama does not enforce immigration laws. Brooks also discussed his opposition to allowing illegal immigrants serve in the military.