- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 8 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX Wheels: Meet The Autocycle [VIDEO]
A cross between a car and a motorcycle is taking the streets by storm. Plus, it seems recalls aren’t keeping car owners from sticking with the brands they’re used to.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has those stories in this week’s edition of “FOX Wheels”:
It’s FOX Wheels.
Chevy Cobalt owners have been unloading their recalled cars linked to deadly ignition switch crashes. From March to May, Cobalt trade-ins were up 21% compared to a year ago and edmunds.com analyst Jessica Caldwell says those customers are sticking with GM–
Caldwell: “So it seems as if people bring their car in, start shopping for a new car and in many cases end up buying it.”
The popular replacement is the Chevy Cruze.
GM President Dan Amman says a compensation fund for those hurt or killed in ignition switch crashes, is being set up by an attorney they’ve hired–
Amman: “Rules and the eligibility criteria are being determined and set independently by Ken Feinberg.”
He’s expected to finish that in the next few weeks.
It looks like a pencil box with three wheels, gets 84 miles per gallon and costs $6,800 bucks. The Autocycle is a motorcycle-car combo that creator Paul Elio says can fit two people– one behind the other.
Elio: “It has a longer wheel base than Honda Accord, but it’s half-width.”
The Autocycle can go up to 100 miles per hour.
With FOX Wheels, I’m Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below of the Autocycle
If you have a car topic you want to hear about on FOX Wheels, let me know! @JenniferKeiper