- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
D-Day We Remember: 70 Years Later [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
As we remember 70 years since D-Day, we look back at the historical events that unfolded as allied forces landed on the beaches of Normandy.
Friday, ceremonies were held in France to mark 70 years since the D-Day invasion.
LISTEN to FOX News Radio’s special coverage of the U.S. D-Day ceremony:
WATCH President Obama speak at the D-Day ceremony:
For a unique perspective, we bring you an interview with Elizabeth Lillingston. At the time of D-Day, she had just turned 18 years-old and was a member of Britain’s Women’s Royal Naval Service or WREN. She worked as an ambulance driver based at Calshot, a village on the south coast of England close to Southampton.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen brings us Elizabeth’s D-Day memories in this interview. Elizabeth also happens to be Simon’s grandmother.
LISTEN below to the interview:
View a D-Day PHOTO gallery below. Photos courtesy: The Associated Press