- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
D-Day We Remember: 70 Years Later [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
As we remember 70 years since D-Day, we look back at the historical events that unfolded as allied forces landed on the beaches of Normandy.
Friday, ceremonies were held in France to mark 70 years since the D-Day invasion.
LISTEN to FOX News Radio’s special coverage of the U.S. D-Day ceremony:
WATCH President Obama speak at the D-Day ceremony:
For a unique perspective, we bring you an interview with Elizabeth Lillingston. At the time of D-Day, she had just turned 18 years-old and was a member of Britain’s Women’s Royal Naval Service or WREN. She worked as an ambulance driver based at Calshot, a village on the south coast of England close to Southampton.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen brings us Elizabeth’s D-Day memories in this interview. Elizabeth also happens to be Simon’s grandmother.
LISTEN below to the interview:
View a D-Day PHOTO gallery below. Photos courtesy: The Associated Press