- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 5 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 23 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
DC High School Principal Tells Students He’s Gay
An annual gay pride event prompted a Washington DC high school principal to come out to his students.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has the story:
Wilson High School is the largest public high school in Washington DC. Its principal, Pete Cahall just came out to kids at an annual gay pride event. He just turned 50 and tells FOX 5 D.C.
Cahall: “I’m a big boy now, you know, I need to be me.”
Protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church plan to be at the school Monday.
Cahall: “The counter protest has been all-student organized, student led– so I think it’s important to let the students do their thing. We’ve given them some guidelines.”
He says he wants his school’s kids to know–
Cahall: “They are in a safe space, in a safe place and it’s ok to be who they are whether their straight, gay or whatever.”
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.