- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
DC High School Principal Tells Students He’s Gay
An annual gay pride event prompted a Washington DC high school principal to come out to his students.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has the story:
Wilson High School is the largest public high school in Washington DC. Its principal, Pete Cahall just came out to kids at an annual gay pride event. He just turned 50 and tells FOX 5 D.C.
Cahall: “I’m a big boy now, you know, I need to be me.”
Protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church plan to be at the school Monday.
Cahall: “The counter protest has been all-student organized, student led– so I think it’s important to let the students do their thing. We’ve given them some guidelines.”
He says he wants his school’s kids to know–
Cahall: “They are in a safe space, in a safe place and it’s ok to be who they are whether their straight, gay or whatever.”
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.