- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 10 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(Audio) Col Allen West: Impeach Obama, Author Amity Shlaes , NFL Superstar Adrian Peterson
Col Allen West joined Brian to talk about Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl being swapped for 5 Gitmo detainees. According to Col Allen West, this action calls into question Obama’s leadership. Col West believes the House of Representatives should draft articles of impeachment against President Obama. West pointed out that the enemy does not keep American soldiers for 5 years. On Harry Reid’s statement that he is happy that these 5 terrorists are now out of Gitmo, Col West responded by calling Harry Reid a sick person. West stressed that we should remember the families of the fallen soldiers who lost their lives trying to get Bergdahl back. West said Obama’s actions have put a target on the back of every American. West believes this is part of Obama’s grand scheme to empty Guantanamo Bay.
Mike Emanuel, Chief Congressional Correspondent for FNC, joined Brian to give the latest update on fallout over Sgt. Bergdahl being swapped for 5 high level terrorists. Emanuel said that many members of Congress are furious that Obama did not consult them until after the swap took place. Emanuel told Brian that back in 2011 members of Congress were concerned about releasing the 5 terrorists from Gitmo in exchange for Sgt. Bergdahl and they did not want it to happen. Emanuel said that the Obama administration was so desperate for a political win after the V.A. scandal that they thought bringing back a captive soldier would be an easy political win.
Amity Shlaes, author of The Forgotten Man Graphic Edition: A New History of the Great Depression, was in studio to talk about the book. Amity explained to Brian that the book is done in a style to help children have a better understanding of history. Amity also spoke about former President Calvin Coolidge and how we can learn from him today to make America better.
Watch the Amity Shlaes Interview Below
Martha MacCallum & Bill Hemmer were in studio to talk about Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. Bill & Martha believe the Obama administration called Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl a soldier who served with honor and distinction in order to help sell this exchange to the American people.
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson joined Brian to talk about the upcoming NFL season, the concussion problems in the NFL and the Ready2Go program.
Watch Brian Interview Adrian Peterson below