- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 18 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Money Grab Or “Slap On The Wrist”?: Government Fines GM $35 Million Over Deadly Ignition Defect
1) GM cuts deal with Feds over deadly ignition defects, failure to recall! Will pay $35 million!
- CLAIM: Defect claimed the lives of 53 people
2) 60 years after Brown Vs. Board, American schools are still segregated!
- USA TODAY: The states with the most-segregated schools may surprise you!
3) Idaho Republican Governor Hopeful Harley Brown makes a splash at televised debate, speaks out against political correctness!
- CHECK OUT HARLEY’S COMMENTS STARTING @ 19:40
4) Is It Murder? Woman kills husband “testing out” new bulletproof vest…