- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 22 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Money Grab Or “Slap On The Wrist”?: Government Fines GM $35 Million Over Deadly Ignition Defect
1) GM cuts deal with Feds over deadly ignition defects, failure to recall! Will pay $35 million!
- CLAIM: Defect claimed the lives of 53 people
2) 60 years after Brown Vs. Board, American schools are still segregated!
- USA TODAY: The states with the most-segregated schools may surprise you!
3) Idaho Republican Governor Hopeful Harley Brown makes a splash at televised debate, speaks out against political correctness!
- CHECK OUT HARLEY’S COMMENTS STARTING @ 19:40
4) Is It Murder? Woman kills husband “testing out” new bulletproof vest…