- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race
This Saturday is it’s all about fun and a big check for the winner of this year’s All-Star Race in Charlotte, a small team passes on the All-Star Race and Kurt Busch gets a back up driver for some big races.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Jimmie Johnson has won the All-Star Race four times including the last two years in a row. What would a third consecutive win mean to the team?
(Johnson) “It would be a nice shot in the arm for the team if we able to do so.”
AJ Allmendinger told me he loves this race because it’s not about points and team owners tell him…
(Allmendinger) “Win it or bring it back on the hook… which basically means this is a car that we don’t plan to use or if you wreck it we don’t care, so go out there and win the race .”
H-Scott Motorsports says after accidents in three of his last four races driver Justin Allgaier will not make a run for the All Star Race.
And as Kurt Busch tries to qualify for the Indy 500, and drive at the All-Star Race this weekend Stewart-Haas Racing announces Parker Kligerman will be the backup for Busch’s No. 41 car. Kligerman is also on standby next week when Busch races at Indy and then the Coca Cola 600 on the same day.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside