- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
FOX Country: Taylor Swift’s Movie Role
Taylor Swift gets a part in a new movie, Miranda Lambert gears up for a summer tour, Kellie Pickler talks about songwriting with her husband and Dolly Parton covers Bon Jovi.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
FOX Country. I’m Kirstin McNary.
Lambert: “Hey whatever happened to…” (song)
Miranda Lambert‘s “Platinum” tour kicks off July 10th in Fort Loramie, Ohio– wrapping up September 20th in Honolulu.
Pickler: “That’s the woman I am…” (song)
Kellie Pickler telling FOX News Radio about the joys of songwriting with husband Kyle Jacobs:
Pickler: “I feel like no one knows me better. Like even if I can’t put into words what it is that I’m thinking or feeling, he has a way of pulling that out of me.”
You can hear the rest of the interview on foxnewsradio.com.
Swift: “Yeah…” (song).
Taylor Swift‘s piano playing got her cast in hotly-anticipated movie “The Giver”. After seeing Swift in concert, producer Nikki Silver thought she’d be a good fit for the role of ‘Rosemary’, who happens to play piano.
Parton: “Lay your hands on me, lay your hands on me…” (song)
Dolly Parton‘s “Blue Smoke” is out now. Parton telling FOX about the album’s Bon Jovi cover.
Parton: “Cause even on songs like “Lay Your Hands On Me”, we kind of added the bluegrass instruments and the harmonies.”
That’s FOX Country, from FOX News Radio.