- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 8 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 9 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Too “Pushy”: Female Editor Fired By New York Times For Questioning Gender Pay Gap? — Top Of The Stack 05.15.14
1) President Barack Obama, Mayor Rudy Giuliani and others mark the opening of the 9/11 memorial
- 5 Things about the 9/11 museum
2) New York Times Executive Editor Jill Abramson out! Was she a victim of the gender pay gap?
- (AUDIO) Was Jill Abramson REALLY fired for speaking out against the White House?
- Jennifer Rubin: Abamson is suffering from the “Victim Syndrome”
- New Republic: Conservatives are wrong! The gender gap does exist!
- FiveThirtyEight: Female editors ARE paid less…
3) CAUGHT ON TAPE: Cat saves boy from dog attack
- FLASH BACK: Two years ago we Asked to see our listeners’ “dangerous dogs”
4) Despite protests from consumers, FCC proposes new Net Neutrality rules!
5) Fast Food restaurant workers striking nationwide over a minimum wage increase!