- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Too “Pushy”: Female Editor Fired By New York Times For Questioning Gender Pay Gap? — Top Of The Stack 05.15.14
1) President Barack Obama, Mayor Rudy Giuliani and others mark the opening of the 9/11 memorial
- 5 Things about the 9/11 museum
2) New York Times Executive Editor Jill Abramson out! Was she a victim of the gender pay gap?
- (AUDIO) Was Jill Abramson REALLY fired for speaking out against the White House?
- Jennifer Rubin: Abamson is suffering from the “Victim Syndrome”
- New Republic: Conservatives are wrong! The gender gap does exist!
- FiveThirtyEight: Female editors ARE paid less…
3) CAUGHT ON TAPE: Cat saves boy from dog attack
- FLASH BACK: Two years ago we Asked to see our listeners’ “dangerous dogs”
4) Despite protests from consumers, FCC proposes new Net Neutrality rules!
5) Fast Food restaurant workers striking nationwide over a minimum wage increase!