- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 1 hour ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Too “Pushy”: Female Editor Fired By New York Times For Questioning Gender Pay Gap? — Top Of The Stack 05.15.14
1) President Barack Obama, Mayor Rudy Giuliani and others mark the opening of the 9/11 memorial
- 5 Things about the 9/11 museum
2) New York Times Executive Editor Jill Abramson out! Was she a victim of the gender pay gap?
- (AUDIO) Was Jill Abramson REALLY fired for speaking out against the White House?
- Jennifer Rubin: Abamson is suffering from the “Victim Syndrome”
- New Republic: Conservatives are wrong! The gender gap does exist!
- FiveThirtyEight: Female editors ARE paid less…
3) CAUGHT ON TAPE: Cat saves boy from dog attack
- FLASH BACK: Two years ago we Asked to see our listeners’ “dangerous dogs”
4) Despite protests from consumers, FCC proposes new Net Neutrality rules!
5) Fast Food restaurant workers striking nationwide over a minimum wage increase!