- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 57 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 5 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 22 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Hillary Clinton’s Health Will Be A Factor In 2016—-Top Of The Stack 05.14.14
1) Hillary Clinton Health Concerns: Karl Rove Suggests Hillary Clinton May Have Brain Damage
- Rove back tracks. Says Hillary ‘Doesn’t Have Brain Damage’
- Democrats push back-Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said that “Karl Rove has deceived the country for years, but there are no words for this level of lying.”
- Rove Defends: says it will come up in 2016
- Flashback- Democrats said McCain too old to be president
2) Economy/Mortgage Rules/Housing
- Economy: The Coming Shock of Rising Inflation-Most experts agree that inflation is set to rise. The question is when?
- U.S. Backs Off Tight Mortgage RulesIn Reversal, Administration and Fannie, Freddie Regulator Push to Make More Credit Available to Boost Housing Recovery.
- U.S. Household Debt Increases: New York Fed Report Also Shows Aversion to Using Credit Cards, Taking Out New Mortgages.
- Food Inflation adds to household problems: Rising food prices boost wholesale inflation.
3) Privacy: Major Google Ruling in Europe.Europe’s highest court gave people the means to scrub their reputations online, a ruling that experts say could force Google and other search engines to delete references to old debts, long-ago arrests…
4) President Obama Wants Less Red Tape for Infrastructure Projects.
President Barack Obama is heading to a crumbling bridge outside New York City to try to pressure Congress into giving the nation’s infrastructure an infusion of cash.
700,000 Jobs at Risk If Highway Trust Fund Falters
- Obama administration warned that failure to avert a threatened bankruptcy of the federal Highway Trust Fund this summer could mean the delay of about 112,000 roadway projects and 5,600 transit projects