- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Shocking Report: Feds Release Hundreds Of Violent “Criminal Immigrants” Back In To The Public — Top Of The Stack 05.13.14
1) REPORT: Feds release 36,000 criminal illegal immigrants– some guilty of crimes like murder and sexual assualt
- Chamber of Commerce putting pressure on Republicans to pass immigration reform!
- Is President Obama really deporting as many immigrants as his critics say? Yes & No.
- This gun shop owner apparently doesn’t approve of Obama’s stances on guns, voter ID and immigration:
2) Is the V.A. scandal the result of rationing and pinching pennies? Townhall says yes.
- POLL: Only 12% say ObamaCare is a success
3) Charles Barkley under fire for “fat shaming” the women of San Antonio … but refused to apologize:
- Another one bites the dust: IMF Head withdraws from giving commencement speech after pressure from critics
4) TMZ: Jay-Z attacked by his sister-in-law in an elevator, incident caught on tape!