- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 4 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 6 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Vet With Stage 4 Cancer: V.A. Told Me To Wait Until November
The VA scandal seems to be growing by the day.
But on Tuesday’s show, Tom heard firsthand from a vet how troubling and widespread the problem really is.
“Curtis From Sacramento”, who was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer, recently sought care from his local VA. However, he was told they couldn’t even process his claim before November.
“Curtis” also told Tom that he believes his illness may be related to his exposure to “depleted uranium rounds” while he was serving in Iraq. This made Tom wonder if the VA was trying to cover something up by trying to avoid patients like Curtis.
LISTEN BELOW as Curtis shares his experience and explains why he thinks the government is failing its vets!