- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(AUDIO) Vet With Stage 4 Cancer: V.A. Told Me To Wait Until November
The VA scandal seems to be growing by the day.
But on Tuesday’s show, Tom heard firsthand from a vet how troubling and widespread the problem really is.
“Curtis From Sacramento”, who was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer, recently sought care from his local VA. However, he was told they couldn’t even process his claim before November.
“Curtis” also told Tom that he believes his illness may be related to his exposure to “depleted uranium rounds” while he was serving in Iraq. This made Tom wonder if the VA was trying to cover something up by trying to avoid patients like Curtis.
LISTEN BELOW as Curtis shares his experience and explains why he thinks the government is failing its vets!