- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Why Nigeria, Why Now?: Is White House’s Involvement in The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Based On Oil?
It’s a relief to many of us that the Americans are aiding Nigeria in the search for those nearly 300 kidnapped girls!
However, this awful act of terror is not the only example of brutality and evil throughout the world! So, the question remains– why did we decide to do something about the awful crimes going on in Nigeria, but have failed to act in other regions in the past!
On Wednesday’s show, Tom asked this question and spoke to “Anthony From Boston”, who said he’s studied Nigeria for decades. “Anthony” said knew why Nigeria and why now: OIL!
LISTEN below as “Anthony” explains why our involvement in the noble “Bring Back Our Girls” movement is really about energy prices!: