- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 17 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
(AUDIO) Why Nigeria, Why Now?: Is White House’s Involvement in The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Based On Oil?
It’s a relief to many of us that the Americans are aiding Nigeria in the search for those nearly 300 kidnapped girls!
However, this awful act of terror is not the only example of brutality and evil throughout the world! So, the question remains– why did we decide to do something about the awful crimes going on in Nigeria, but have failed to act in other regions in the past!
On Wednesday’s show, Tom asked this question and spoke to “Anthony From Boston”, who said he’s studied Nigeria for decades. “Anthony” said knew why Nigeria and why now: OIL!
LISTEN below as “Anthony” explains why our involvement in the noble “Bring Back Our Girls” movement is really about energy prices!: