- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
The Balance of Power: Will The GOP Benefit From The Youth Vote?
A study from Harvard University’s Institute of Politics shows, in this election cycle, young GOP voters are more enthusiastic than their Democratic counterparts. FOX News Channel’s Peter Doocy explains. Also, harsh attack ads make their way into an already contentious gubernatorial race in The Keystone State. Plus, two Republicans take opposite paths in their run for a U.S. Senate seat in Nebraska. And primary results have been tabulated in three more states.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power