- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
The Balance of Power: Will The GOP Benefit From The Youth Vote?
A study from Harvard University’s Institute of Politics shows, in this election cycle, young GOP voters are more enthusiastic than their Democratic counterparts. FOX News Channel’s Peter Doocy explains. Also, harsh attack ads make their way into an already contentious gubernatorial race in The Keystone State. Plus, two Republicans take opposite paths in their run for a U.S. Senate seat in Nebraska. And primary results have been tabulated in three more states.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power