- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 12 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
The Balance of Power: Will The GOP Benefit From The Youth Vote?
A study from Harvard University’s Institute of Politics shows, in this election cycle, young GOP voters are more enthusiastic than their Democratic counterparts. FOX News Channel’s Peter Doocy explains. Also, harsh attack ads make their way into an already contentious gubernatorial race in The Keystone State. Plus, two Republicans take opposite paths in their run for a U.S. Senate seat in Nebraska. And primary results have been tabulated in three more states.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power