Here are SOME of the stories on today's STACK ...
1) New Hampshire father arrested after protesting a racy book her daughter was assigned to read! He broke the school's "two minute" speaking rule.
HERE'S THE VIDEO:
AND HERE'S THE FULL VIDEO:
Here's the excerpt in question from "Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Picoult (WARNING: GRAPHIC)
"'Relax,' Matt murmured, and then he sank his teeth into her shoulder. He pinned her hands over her head and ground his hips against hers. She could feel his erection, hot against her stomach.
" ... She couldn't remember ever feeling so heavy, as if her heart were beating between her legs. She clawed at Matt's back to bring him closer. "'Yeah,' he groaned, and her pushed her thighs apart. And then suddenly Matt was inside her, pumping so hard that she scooted backward on the carpet, burning the backs of her legs. ... (H)e clamped his hand over her mouth and drove harder and harder until Josie felt him come. "Semen, sticky and hot, pooled on the carpet beneath her."
- Some parents outraged at a "graphic" sexual education book available to some students
2) HGTV pulls the plug on show hosted by Christian activists after their past "anti-gay" remarks resurface
David Benham's controversial remarks:
3) Health Industry: ObamaCare will mean higher premiums...
- Insurers: 80-90% of ObamaCare enrollees have paid their premiums ..
4) Fmr IRS Agent Lois Lerner held in contempt of Congress!
5) Employers will likely dump employees in to the health care exchanges! Here's a chart that shows why: