- School Administers Take a Hack at Cutting HairPosted 56 mins ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 23 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 23 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
FOX Wheels: Spring Cleaning… For Your Car
GM’s ignition fix is in. And don’t forget your car when you get to Spring cleaning mode.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has those stories and more in “FOX Wheels“:
It’s FOX Wheels.
GM customers who own 2003 through 2007 Cobalts, HHR, Pontiac G5’s and Saturn Ion and Sky models can take the cars in to get the ignition switch fixed.
Forest McConell is with the National Automobile Dealers Association…
(McConell) “Customers need to contact the dealer. They’ve got the parts. They’re not staying on the shelves — they’re going immediately on the car.”
GM is still pumping out ignition parts so owners of 2008 through 2011 models will get a recall letter in early May.
Car coach Lauren Fix says Spring is a good time for a fuel system cleanup.
Auto parts stores sell the liquid…
(Fix) “I improved my fuel economy by 3-miles to the gallon.”
(Fix) “When you’re looking for a new tire — look for a tire that has new technology.”
Fix says you’ll pay more up front but get a better ride.
Talk about eye candy. If you look up the ZR48 MTI Corvette speed boat, you’ll find a Corvette on water. It’s just like you’re getting into a car. Oh and the ZR48 will only set you back $1.7 million.
With FOX Wheels, I’m Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
If you have a car topic you want to hear about on FOX Wheels, let me know! @JenniferKeiper