- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 23 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Seeing With A Bionic Eye
A new technology is helping to correct blindness.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports:
A new high-tech procedure is giving blind patients their sight. After FDA approval last year, four people in the U.S. have undergone surgical implantation of a ‘bionic eye.’ The artificial retina system includes a small video camera and a transmitter within a pair of glasses. Camera images are converted into electrical pulses that transmit to the retina, relaying the signal to the optic nerve. The medical community is calling the device a total game changer.
Housecall for Health , I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.