- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Seeing With A Bionic Eye
A new technology is helping to correct blindness.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports:
A new high-tech procedure is giving blind patients their sight. After FDA approval last year, four people in the U.S. have undergone surgical implantation of a ‘bionic eye.’ The artificial retina system includes a small video camera and a transmitter within a pair of glasses. Camera images are converted into electrical pulses that transmit to the retina, relaying the signal to the optic nerve. The medical community is calling the device a total game changer.
Housecall for Health , I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.