- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 38 mins ago
- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Some CT Lawmakers Push To Regulate Milk Served At Day Care Centers
A push in Connecticut to regulate what kind of milk kids drink.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Democratic lawmakers in Connecticut are pushing a bill that would force all day care providers to only serve skim or 1% milk to children two and older. Essentially banning 2% or whole milk unless a child has a doctor’s approval. The move apparently aimed at curbing child obesity. Though opponents argue that the information is outdated. That higher fat leads to better brain development and that parents should decide what kind of milk is best for their children.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.