- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 6 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 10 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Some CT Lawmakers Push To Regulate Milk Served At Day Care Centers
A push in Connecticut to regulate what kind of milk kids drink.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Democratic lawmakers in Connecticut are pushing a bill that would force all day care providers to only serve skim or 1% milk to children two and older. Essentially banning 2% or whole milk unless a child has a doctor’s approval. The move apparently aimed at curbing child obesity. Though opponents argue that the information is outdated. That higher fat leads to better brain development and that parents should decide what kind of milk is best for their children.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.