- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Some CT Lawmakers Push To Regulate Milk Served At Day Care Centers
A push in Connecticut to regulate what kind of milk kids drink.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Democratic lawmakers in Connecticut are pushing a bill that would force all day care providers to only serve skim or 1% milk to children two and older. Essentially banning 2% or whole milk unless a child has a doctor’s approval. The move apparently aimed at curbing child obesity. Though opponents argue that the information is outdated. That higher fat leads to better brain development and that parents should decide what kind of milk is best for their children.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.