- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 15 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Tough Times For Swan Racing
The NASCAR Sprint Cup schedule starts up again this Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway for the Toyota Owners 400. Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (RGIII) takes a spin in the pace car, The King, Richard Petty returns to watch his team race and Swan Racing going through tough times.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh with “FOX In The Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
This weekend it’s racing on the short track at Richmond and for three-time winner, Tony Stewart, Richmond is special because it’s where he got his first Cup win in 1999:
(Stewart) “To win that race… get our first win and have Bobby LaBonte our teammate run second to us , it an awesome first win.”
For driver Clint Bowyer…
(Bowyer) “It’s short track racing at its best.”
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will drive the pace car at Richmond and after missing three races Richard Petty returns this weekend to Richmond — his first race track appearance since the death of his wife, Lynda last month.
And Swan Racing is out of business for the moment, selling the No. 30 car driven by Parker Kligerman and letting minority owner Anthony Marlowe merge his ownership of the No. 26 team in BK Racing. Cole Whitt will keep driving the No. 26, but Swan is holding onto Kligerman’s contract hoping to find him another ride.
FOX in the Fast Lane, Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside