- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Cal Thomas On Campaign Finance: “You Have To Mortgage Pieces Of Your Soul”
Tuesday on “The Alan Colmes Show,” columnist Cal Thomas talked to Alan about his new book “What Works,” which deals with common sense solutions for a variety of political issues. Cal and Alan discussed the parts of Obamacare Cal agrees with, campaign finance reform, and Cal’s thoughts about the public school system.
Listen to the interview here: