- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Alan Colmes Tonight: Is the U.S. an Oligarchy or a Democracy?
• Is the U.S. an oligarchy or a democracy? Martin Gilens, Princeton University professor of politics, explains his study’s conclusion that government policies reflect the wishes of the rich and of powerful, and not the majority of citizens.
• Has the government gone too far? Judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano explains why he thinks the government is going after Cliven Bundy’s ranch in a “draconian, authoritarian way.”