- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 20 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 21 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Alan Colmes Tonight: Is the U.S. an Oligarchy or a Democracy?
• Is the U.S. an oligarchy or a democracy? Martin Gilens, Princeton University professor of politics, explains his study’s conclusion that government policies reflect the wishes of the rich and of powerful, and not the majority of citizens.
• Has the government gone too far? Judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano explains why he thinks the government is going after Cliven Bundy’s ranch in a “draconian, authoritarian way.”