- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Alan Colmes Tonight: Is the U.S. an Oligarchy or a Democracy?
• Is the U.S. an oligarchy or a democracy? Martin Gilens, Princeton University professor of politics, explains his study’s conclusion that government policies reflect the wishes of the rich and of powerful, and not the majority of citizens.
• Has the government gone too far? Judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano explains why he thinks the government is going after Cliven Bundy’s ranch in a “draconian, authoritarian way.”