- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Alan Colmes Tonight: Is the U.S. an Oligarchy or a Democracy?
• Is the U.S. an oligarchy or a democracy? Martin Gilens, Princeton University professor of politics, explains his study’s conclusion that government policies reflect the wishes of the rich and of powerful, and not the majority of citizens.
• Has the government gone too far? Judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano explains why he thinks the government is going after Cliven Bundy’s ranch in a “draconian, authoritarian way.”