- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Faces ‘The Track Too Tough To Tame’
Week eight of the NASCAR Sprint Cup series takes drivers to Darlington Raceway Saturday night for the Bojangles Southern 500. Austin Dillon reunites with Bass Pro Shops and NASCAR goes Green at Darlington.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
This weekend NASCAR goes to Darlington dubbed ‘The Track Too Tough To Tame’. And for Dale Earnhardt Jr…
(Earnhardt Jr.) “It’s always been a fun track to race on, it’s just a frustrating track too at the same time.”
That frustration comes from trying to safely navigate around the track’s narrow and wide turns.
For two-time Darlington winner, Greg Biffle…
(Biffle) “It races like no other race track. No other race track do you go that fast, that close to the wall, for that period of time.”
In advance of Earth Day, Darlington Raceway hosted a ceremonial tree planting this week with local students as part of the NASCAR Green Clean Air Tree Planting Program.
And Bass Pro Shops, to mark the return of the No. 3 car to the Sprint Cup Series, will sponsor Austin Dillon for two races at Talladega and Daytona this season. Bass Pro Shops first partnered with Richard Childress Racing in 1998 when Dale Earnhardt drove the No. 3.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside