- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
10 Dead After FedEx Truck Collides With Bus In California
At least 10 people are dead after a fiery crash involving a FedEx truck and a charter bus in California.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The California Highway Patrol says a FedEx big rig crossed the median on I-5 just west of Chico yesterday evening into an oncoming charter bus carrying high school students headed to visit a college. People near the scene describe what sounded like a sonic boom.
(Witness) “We heard like an explosion, and we came outside and everything was already on fire.”
Both drivers, five students and three chaperons were killed. Dozens injured. Some students kicked open windows and ran for their lives. The National Transportation Safety Board is also dispatching a team of investigators to the scene.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.