- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 16 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
10 Dead After FedEx Truck Collides With Bus In California
At least 10 people are dead after a fiery crash involving a FedEx truck and a charter bus in California.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The California Highway Patrol says a FedEx big rig crossed the median on I-5 just west of Chico yesterday evening into an oncoming charter bus carrying high school students headed to visit a college. People near the scene describe what sounded like a sonic boom.
(Witness) “We heard like an explosion, and we came outside and everything was already on fire.”
Both drivers, five students and three chaperons were killed. Dozens injured. Some students kicked open windows and ran for their lives. The National Transportation Safety Board is also dispatching a team of investigators to the scene.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.