- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
10 Dead After FedEx Truck Collides With Bus In California
At least 10 people are dead after a fiery crash involving a FedEx truck and a charter bus in California.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The California Highway Patrol says a FedEx big rig crossed the median on I-5 just west of Chico yesterday evening into an oncoming charter bus carrying high school students headed to visit a college. People near the scene describe what sounded like a sonic boom.
(Witness) “We heard like an explosion, and we came outside and everything was already on fire.”
Both drivers, five students and three chaperons were killed. Dozens injured. Some students kicked open windows and ran for their lives. The National Transportation Safety Board is also dispatching a team of investigators to the scene.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.