- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 42 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 hour ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
AFMW: Cowboy Troy
FOX News Radio’s Tonya J. Powers spends A Few Moments With Cowboy Troy.
In the interview Cowboy Troy discusses his new album “King of Clubs” – what Troy dubs a “signature record” full of country rap and hick-hop music – filled with lots of fiddle and banjo. The album, produced by Cowboy Troy’s longtime friend John Rich – of the country duo “Big & Rich”; the lead track on the album “Drink, Drank, Drunk” features Big & Rich and Big Smo. Troy also discusses his family, his musical inspirations, his aspirations – and much, much more!
The songs on King of Clubs are as follows:
1. Drink Drank Drunk (feat. Big & Rich and Big Smo)
2. Club Criminal (feat. Bubba Sparxxx and Sinister)
3. Giddy Up (feat. Sinister)
4. Rope It Off
5. Daisy Dukes And Cowboy Boots (feat. Big & Rich)
6. Mack Truck (Hick-Hop Version) (feat. Moonshine Bandits, D. Thrash of Jawga Boyz, and John Rich)
7. Buzzed Up (feat. Goodnight Fellows)
8. Is Everybody Doing OK (with Mickie James and “The Cowboy” James Storm)
Find out more about Cowboy Troy, and check out the new album “King of Clubs” by clicking HERE.
You can buy the album HERE.