- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 10 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AFMW: Cowboy Troy
FOX News Radio’s Tonya J. Powers spends A Few Moments With Cowboy Troy.
In the interview Cowboy Troy discusses his new album “King of Clubs” – what Troy dubs a “signature record” full of country rap and hick-hop music – filled with lots of fiddle and banjo. The album, produced by Cowboy Troy’s longtime friend John Rich – of the country duo “Big & Rich”; the lead track on the album “Drink, Drank, Drunk” features Big & Rich and Big Smo. Troy also discusses his family, his musical inspirations, his aspirations – and much, much more!
The songs on King of Clubs are as follows:
1. Drink Drank Drunk (feat. Big & Rich and Big Smo)
2. Club Criminal (feat. Bubba Sparxxx and Sinister)
3. Giddy Up (feat. Sinister)
4. Rope It Off
5. Daisy Dukes And Cowboy Boots (feat. Big & Rich)
6. Mack Truck (Hick-Hop Version) (feat. Moonshine Bandits, D. Thrash of Jawga Boyz, and John Rich)
7. Buzzed Up (feat. Goodnight Fellows)
8. Is Everybody Doing OK (with Mickie James and “The Cowboy” James Storm)
Find out more about Cowboy Troy, and check out the new album “King of Clubs” by clicking HERE.
You can buy the album HERE.