- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
AFMW: Cowboy Troy
FOX News Radio’s Tonya J. Powers spends A Few Moments With Cowboy Troy.
In the interview Cowboy Troy discusses his new album “King of Clubs” – what Troy dubs a “signature record” full of country rap and hick-hop music – filled with lots of fiddle and banjo. The album, produced by Cowboy Troy’s longtime friend John Rich – of the country duo “Big & Rich”; the lead track on the album “Drink, Drank, Drunk” features Big & Rich and Big Smo. Troy also discusses his family, his musical inspirations, his aspirations – and much, much more!
The songs on King of Clubs are as follows:
1. Drink Drank Drunk (feat. Big & Rich and Big Smo)
2. Club Criminal (feat. Bubba Sparxxx and Sinister)
3. Giddy Up (feat. Sinister)
4. Rope It Off
5. Daisy Dukes And Cowboy Boots (feat. Big & Rich)
6. Mack Truck (Hick-Hop Version) (feat. Moonshine Bandits, D. Thrash of Jawga Boyz, and John Rich)
7. Buzzed Up (feat. Goodnight Fellows)
8. Is Everybody Doing OK (with Mickie James and “The Cowboy” James Storm)
Find out more about Cowboy Troy, and check out the new album “King of Clubs” by clicking HERE.
You can buy the album HERE.