- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 38 mins ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 3 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 5 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Denny Hamlin Cleared To Race At Martinsville
NASCAR moves on Martinsville Speedway for Sunday’s running of the STP 500… the Petty family loses its Matriarch, Denny Hamlin gets cleared to drive and the Kenseth family gets bigger.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has this week’s “FOX In The Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
This weekend the Sprint Cup races at Martinsville and Dale Earnhardt Jr. told me he looks forward to weekends like this one because…
(Earnhardt Jr.) “I enjoy short track racing a lot, there’s just a few short tracks on the circuit, one of them is Martinsville.”
For Clint Bowyer, Martinsville is a fun race track because…
(Bowyer) “It’s always a lot of fun when it widens out in a race. Running high, running low… juking and jiving.”
NASCAR mourns the loss of Lynda Petty, wife of NASCAR Hall of Famer Richard Petty, who lost her battle with cancer this week. She was 72.
Denny Hamlin gets cleared by doctors to race at Martinsville this week. Sidelined last week because of vision problems doctors thought were connected to a sinus infection. Doctors found a small piece of metal inside Hamlin’s eye, which has been removed.
And congratulations to Matt Kenseth and wife, Katie… they welcomed their third daughter, Clara Mae on Tuesday. It’s the fourth child for Kenseth, who also has a son.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside