- AFMW: Nik Wallenda “The King Of The Highwire”Posted 15 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 16 mins ago
- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Denny Hamlin Cleared To Race At Martinsville
NASCAR moves on Martinsville Speedway for Sunday’s running of the STP 500… the Petty family loses its Matriarch, Denny Hamlin gets cleared to drive and the Kenseth family gets bigger.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has this week’s “FOX In The Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
This weekend the Sprint Cup races at Martinsville and Dale Earnhardt Jr. told me he looks forward to weekends like this one because…
(Earnhardt Jr.) “I enjoy short track racing a lot, there’s just a few short tracks on the circuit, one of them is Martinsville.”
For Clint Bowyer, Martinsville is a fun race track because…
(Bowyer) “It’s always a lot of fun when it widens out in a race. Running high, running low… juking and jiving.”
NASCAR mourns the loss of Lynda Petty, wife of NASCAR Hall of Famer Richard Petty, who lost her battle with cancer this week. She was 72.
Denny Hamlin gets cleared by doctors to race at Martinsville this week. Sidelined last week because of vision problems doctors thought were connected to a sinus infection. Doctors found a small piece of metal inside Hamlin’s eye, which has been removed.
And congratulations to Matt Kenseth and wife, Katie… they welcomed their third daughter, Clara Mae on Tuesday. It’s the fourth child for Kenseth, who also has a son.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside