- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 54 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX Country: Dolly Parton Dishes On Her New Album
Dolly Parton talks about a lost love on “Blue Smoke”, Jerrod Niemann releases “High Noon” and Charlie Daniels pays tribute to Bob Dylan.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
FOX Country. I’m Kirstin McNary.
Parton: “Blue smoke climbin’ up the mountain. Blue smoke windin’ around the bend…” (song)
Dolly Parton‘s new album, “Blue Smoke” comes out in May. She told FOX News Radio the title track is a “heartbreak song”.
Parton: “It’s about just leavin’, saying I’ve gotta get out of here. This is goin’ nowhere. Lookin’ for something better. So it’s got a lot of positive elements in it as well.”
Jerrod Niemann‘s latest album dropped this week.
Niemann: “I can drink to that all night.” (song)
He spoke with us about the title “High Noon.”
Niemann: “The moment that album comes out is my high noon. And I guess, you know, my nemesis is the future.”
You can hear the rest of the interview with Jerrod Niemann on foxnewsradio.com
April will bring the Charlie Daniels Band‘s first studio album since 2007– “Off The Grid — Doin’ It Dylan”.
Charlie Daniels Band: “Oh the times they are a changin’…” (song)
Daniels, Niemann and Parton will all tour to support their new music.
That’s FOX Country, from FOX News Radio.