- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 13 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 15 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Audio: 6 Million sign up for Obamacare? Not so Fast.
While the White House is celebrating 6 million people signing up for Obamacare, Avik Roy, senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy research, says the numbers don’t take into account those may have signed up but haven’t paid their premium.