- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 17 mins ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 13 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 22 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Audio: 6 Million sign up for Obamacare? Not so Fast.
While the White House is celebrating 6 million people signing up for Obamacare, Avik Roy, senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy research, says the numbers don’t take into account those may have signed up but haven’t paid their premium.