- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Audio: 6 Million sign up for Obamacare? Not so Fast.
While the White House is celebrating 6 million people signing up for Obamacare, Avik Roy, senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy research, says the numbers don’t take into account those may have signed up but haven’t paid their premium.