- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 13 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Audio: 6 Million sign up for Obamacare? Not so Fast.
While the White House is celebrating 6 million people signing up for Obamacare, Avik Roy, senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy research, says the numbers don’t take into account those may have signed up but haven’t paid their premium.