- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 hour ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Peanuts Movie Trailer
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook:
“Three Year Old Boy Arguing with His Mom.”
Calling his mother by her first name, a precocious tot bickers about sneaking a cupcake at dinner, trying to verbally tap dance his way out of a punishment. While the little guy’s attempt at debating is kind of cute, the small fry shows zero respect to his mother; and his mom – more or less – encourages the tirade by grabbing a camera to film the exchange instead of actually taking charge and parenting.
Regardless, the clip has gone viral – catching the attention of The Ellen Show where Ellen Degeneres showed the video; later asking for the mom and tot … if interested, to come on the program. Because, only in America does bad behavior get rewarded.
Then, there’s this:
“Peanuts Teaser Trailer – FOX Family.”
Good grief – even Peanuts is getting the 3D treatment. Charles Schultz’ beloved comic strip is hitting the silver screen next year in a full-length CG – Animated Feature film from 20th Century FOX and Blue Sky Studios.
The wholesome trailer opens, set to the epic theme song from 2001: A Space Odyssey before revealing everyone’s favorite blockhead, Charlie Brown … who hams it up for the audience before getting interrupted by Joe Cool himself, Snoopy and the dog’s feathered buddy, Woodstock.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Dear Future Mom.”
Try not to cry watching this heartwarming clip that answers a scared future mom’s question about what kind of life her unborn son will have, who was diagnosed with Down syndrome during a sonogram. The video message response is nothing short of touching. Fifteen young people from around the world, all with Down syndrome, answer in their native tongue that the unborn baby’s life will be filled with hope and love – and so will his mom’s.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews