- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 41 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX Country: Taylor Swift Looks For ACM Awards Support [VIDEO]
Taylor Swift is trying to woo some ACM award votes, the Eli Young Band is riding high on the success of their new album, Hunter Hayes is going to attempt to get into the Guinness World Book of Records and the final recordings of the late Ray Price will be released.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
FOX Country. I’m Sabrina Sabbagh.
Taylor Swift is trying to drum up support and votes for the ACM Awards.
Swift video clip: “That’s a little fast and I’m saying that… Taylor.”
Watch the full Swift “For Your ACM Consideration” VIDEO below:
She posted a “For your consideration” video for the upcoming Academy of Country Music Awards and of course pokes fun at herself. She’s nominated for ‘Entertainer Of The Year, ‘Female Vocalist’, ‘Single Record’, ‘Video’ and ‘Vocal Event Of The Year’. The show airs live from Vegas next month.
Eli Young Band: “Mighta been I got a little drunk last night…” (song)
The Eli Young Band is celebrating its first number one and best career sales week. Thanks to the success of their album, “10,000 Towns” and the single ‘Drunk Last Night’.
Hayes: “Let’s be crazy…” (song)
Hunter Hayes will attempt to become a Guinness World Record holder by playing 10 shows, in 10 cities in 24 hours. He’ll go for the title on May 9th.
Price: “In the glow of city lights…” (song)
The final recordings of the late Ray Price are being released next month. “Beauty Is”, features 12 tracks.
That’s FOX Country, from FOX News Radio.