- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 14 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
The Balance of Power: Will Sarah Palin Make The Difference In Oklahoma?
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin makes an endorsement in the Oklahoma primary. Will that support put her candidate over the top? In Michigan, a very close Senate race has both parties on edge. Also, the Illinois primaries are in the books and FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has all the details. Plus, FOX News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron tells us what important races are coming up.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power: