- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
The Balance of Power: Will Sarah Palin Make The Difference In Oklahoma?
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin makes an endorsement in the Oklahoma primary. Will that support put her candidate over the top? In Michigan, a very close Senate race has both parties on edge. Also, the Illinois primaries are in the books and FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has all the details. Plus, FOX News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron tells us what important races are coming up.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power: