- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 20 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Obama Orders More Sanctions Against Russia [VIDEO]
The Russian President’s Chief of Staff and lifetime friends among the targets in a new round of U.S. sanctions.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Adding to what President Obama calls the costs of the illegitimate annexation of Crimea, 20 additional Russians have been slapped with U.S. sanctions… People a senior administration calls cronies and a bank used by the individuals.
President Obama has also signed an executive order allowing the U.S. to penalize the Russian economy, including its energy sector.
(President Obama) “This is not our preferred outcome. These sanctions would not only have a significant impact on the Russian economy, but could also be disruptive to the global economy.”
Earlier this week seven Russian officials, including top lawmakers in the Parliament, were cut off from doing business in the U.S.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to FOX News Radio’s special coverage of President Obama’s statement on the Ukraine crisis:
WATCH the President Obama’s statement on the Ukraine crisis:
Russia saying it’s responding tit-for-tat to the new round of sanctions imposed by the U.S.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher reports from Sevastopol:
As many Crimeans here are celebrating their union with Russia, many others are resigned, saying they don’t want to be back again with the Kremlin, but they have no choice. This as Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, says that additional sanctions by the U.S. over Russia’s annexation of the strategic peninsula are unacceptable. Peskov goes on to say that Russian will respond tit-for-tat with its own sanctions list.
In Sevastopol, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.