- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 5 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
No US Military Action in Ukraine? Coming up on @Gibsonradio for 03/20/14
No Action! Ukraine prepared to pull its troops and their families from Crimea as President Obama ruled out use of the U.S. military in the West’s dispute with Russia over its seizure of the peninsula. Gibson gets the latest from FNC contributor KT McFarland & Former U.S. spokesperson to the United Nations, Richard Grenell.
Plus: Should Eric Holder be required to hire a special prosecutor for the IRS investigation? Jake Gibson reports & Melissa Battles, a Florida mom who made headlines today for exposing how hard it is to cancel Obamacare explains her headache to John.