- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 8 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
No US Military Action in Ukraine? Coming up on @Gibsonradio for 03/20/14
No Action! Ukraine prepared to pull its troops and their families from Crimea as President Obama ruled out use of the U.S. military in the West’s dispute with Russia over its seizure of the peninsula. Gibson gets the latest from FNC contributor KT McFarland & Former U.S. spokesperson to the United Nations, Richard Grenell.
Plus: Should Eric Holder be required to hire a special prosecutor for the IRS investigation? Jake Gibson reports & Melissa Battles, a Florida mom who made headlines today for exposing how hard it is to cancel Obamacare explains her headache to John.