- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
No US Military Action in Ukraine? Coming up on @Gibsonradio for 03/20/14
No Action! Ukraine prepared to pull its troops and their families from Crimea as President Obama ruled out use of the U.S. military in the West’s dispute with Russia over its seizure of the peninsula. Gibson gets the latest from FNC contributor KT McFarland & Former U.S. spokesperson to the United Nations, Richard Grenell.
Plus: Should Eric Holder be required to hire a special prosecutor for the IRS investigation? Jake Gibson reports & Melissa Battles, a Florida mom who made headlines today for exposing how hard it is to cancel Obamacare explains her headache to John.