- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Jessi Colter & Angaleena PresleyPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
No US Military Action in Ukraine? Coming up on @Gibsonradio for 03/20/14
No Action! Ukraine prepared to pull its troops and their families from Crimea as President Obama ruled out use of the U.S. military in the West’s dispute with Russia over its seizure of the peninsula. Gibson gets the latest from FNC contributor KT McFarland & Former U.S. spokesperson to the United Nations, Richard Grenell.
Plus: Should Eric Holder be required to hire a special prosecutor for the IRS investigation? Jake Gibson reports & Melissa Battles, a Florida mom who made headlines today for exposing how hard it is to cancel Obamacare explains her headache to John.