- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Obama Projecting Weakness….Obamacare….Latest On Missing Malaysian Flight MH370…. Check out what else @gibsonradio will cover today
John Gibson Program for 03/19/14
That’s Baloney! “The Five” co-host Dana Perino had to smack around Bob Beckel, the show’s lone liberal, after he suggested foreign policy decisions in Crimea are for Russia and Vladimir Putin to make, not the United States. Perino explains the feistiness.
Panic Time! Are Democratic pundits starting to panic as we get closer to the Mid-Term elections? FNC Host Howard Kurtz examines.
Sky High! Some health officials claim Obamacare related premiums will double in some parts of the country, countering claims recently made by the WH Administration. Elise Viebeck, staff writer for The Hill.com breaks down the numbers.
Plus: NY Posts Michael Goodwin on the Obama’s weakness handling Ukraine & Russia, former CIA head Michael Scheurer on the latest speculations of missing MH370 & Joe Concha on the media frenzy.