- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 20 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 21 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Obama Projecting Weakness….Obamacare….Latest On Missing Malaysian Flight MH370…. Check out what else @gibsonradio will cover today
John Gibson Program for 03/19/14
That’s Baloney! “The Five” co-host Dana Perino had to smack around Bob Beckel, the show’s lone liberal, after he suggested foreign policy decisions in Crimea are for Russia and Vladimir Putin to make, not the United States. Perino explains the feistiness.
Panic Time! Are Democratic pundits starting to panic as we get closer to the Mid-Term elections? FNC Host Howard Kurtz examines.
Sky High! Some health officials claim Obamacare related premiums will double in some parts of the country, countering claims recently made by the WH Administration. Elise Viebeck, staff writer for The Hill.com breaks down the numbers.
Plus: NY Posts Michael Goodwin on the Obama’s weakness handling Ukraine & Russia, former CIA head Michael Scheurer on the latest speculations of missing MH370 & Joe Concha on the media frenzy.