- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 1 day ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Obama Projecting Weakness….Obamacare….Latest On Missing Malaysian Flight MH370…. Check out what else @gibsonradio will cover today
John Gibson Program for 03/19/14
That’s Baloney! “The Five” co-host Dana Perino had to smack around Bob Beckel, the show’s lone liberal, after he suggested foreign policy decisions in Crimea are for Russia and Vladimir Putin to make, not the United States. Perino explains the feistiness.
Panic Time! Are Democratic pundits starting to panic as we get closer to the Mid-Term elections? FNC Host Howard Kurtz examines.
Sky High! Some health officials claim Obamacare related premiums will double in some parts of the country, countering claims recently made by the WH Administration. Elise Viebeck, staff writer for The Hill.com breaks down the numbers.
Plus: NY Posts Michael Goodwin on the Obama’s weakness handling Ukraine & Russia, former CIA head Michael Scheurer on the latest speculations of missing MH370 & Joe Concha on the media frenzy.