- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 3 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 21 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Where In The World Is #Flight370!? Missing Malaysian Plane Mystery Deepens … Top of The Stack 03.13.14
1) WSJ: Roll-Royce engine data suggests Flight 370 could have flown for hundreds of miles after it disappeared …
- Malaysia: Chinese Satellite images of “debris” are a false alarm, area in photos were already searched
- CLAIM: Oil rig worker says he saw Flight 370 explode while in the air
2) Government Analysis: saboteurs or terrorists could create a nationwide blackout by simply knocking out 9 substations!
3) President Obama to unveil his new overtime eligibility rules..
- WSJ OP/ED Board: The President is trading votes for jobs
- CNN: Industries notorious for taking advantage of salaried workers by not paying overtime
4) Government opens criminal probe into GM’s delayed recall
- Did Target ignore (or simply miss) early warnings they were hacked?
6) OBAMACARE UPDATE: HHS quietly exempts millions of people from the individual mandate!
- Sebeblius admits she has no idea how many enrollees haven’t paid for ObamaCare