- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
What Could Have Brought Down #Flight370? Former Aviation Mechanic, NTSB Member Weighs In With Some Common Sense
Everyone assumes someone brought down Flight 370, but could it have been mechanical? And why has solving this mystery been so difficult?
John Goglia, the only FAA-licensed aircraft mechanic to serve as a board member of the NTSB, joined Tom to discuss the mysterious missing Malaysian flight and what could have happened to it! LISTEN BELOW: