- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 16 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
What Could Have Brought Down #Flight370? Former Aviation Mechanic, NTSB Member Weighs In With Some Common Sense
Everyone assumes someone brought down Flight 370, but could it have been mechanical? And why has solving this mystery been so difficult?
John Goglia, the only FAA-licensed aircraft mechanic to serve as a board member of the NTSB, joined Tom to discuss the mysterious missing Malaysian flight and what could have happened to it! LISTEN BELOW: