- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 15 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 17 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Aviation Expert: #Flight370 Is On The Ground In “An Undisclosed Location”
Six days after it disappeared, the world is still asking what happened to Flight 370!
While Former NTSB official Vernon Grose believes the most likely scenario that a catastrophic event caused the plane to crash in to the ocean, Tom’s longtime aviation expert “Captain Mike” says the missing flight is intact and safely on the ground.
On Thursday’s show, “Captain Mike” told Tom why he thinks Flight 370 was “hijacked”, taken below radar and safely landed in “an undisclosed location”.
Sound Crazy? LISTEN Below to Captain Mike’s theory and let us know what you think: