- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 5 hours ago
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Aviation Expert: #Flight370 Is On The Ground In “An Undisclosed Location”
Six days after it disappeared, the world is still asking what happened to Flight 370!
While Former NTSB official Vernon Grose believes the most likely scenario that a catastrophic event caused the plane to crash in to the ocean, Tom’s longtime aviation expert “Captain Mike” says the missing flight is intact and safely on the ground.
On Thursday’s show, “Captain Mike” told Tom why he thinks Flight 370 was “hijacked”, taken below radar and safely landed in “an undisclosed location”.
Sound Crazy? LISTEN Below to Captain Mike’s theory and let us know what you think: