- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 49 mins ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 21 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Aviation Expert: #Flight370 Is On The Ground In “An Undisclosed Location”
Six days after it disappeared, the world is still asking what happened to Flight 370!
While Former NTSB official Vernon Grose believes the most likely scenario that a catastrophic event caused the plane to crash in to the ocean, Tom’s longtime aviation expert “Captain Mike” says the missing flight is intact and safely on the ground.
On Thursday’s show, “Captain Mike” told Tom why he thinks Flight 370 was “hijacked”, taken below radar and safely landed in “an undisclosed location”.
Sound Crazy? LISTEN Below to Captain Mike’s theory and let us know what you think: