- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 23 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Aviation Expert: #Flight370 Is On The Ground In “An Undisclosed Location”
Six days after it disappeared, the world is still asking what happened to Flight 370!
While Former NTSB official Vernon Grose believes the most likely scenario that a catastrophic event caused the plane to crash in to the ocean, Tom’s longtime aviation expert “Captain Mike” says the missing flight is intact and safely on the ground.
On Thursday’s show, “Captain Mike” told Tom why he thinks Flight 370 was “hijacked”, taken below radar and safely landed in “an undisclosed location”.
Sound Crazy? LISTEN Below to Captain Mike’s theory and let us know what you think: