- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 12 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Aviation Expert: #Flight370 Is On The Ground In “An Undisclosed Location”
Six days after it disappeared, the world is still asking what happened to Flight 370!
While Former NTSB official Vernon Grose believes the most likely scenario that a catastrophic event caused the plane to crash in to the ocean, Tom’s longtime aviation expert “Captain Mike” says the missing flight is intact and safely on the ground.
On Thursday’s show, “Captain Mike” told Tom why he thinks Flight 370 was “hijacked”, taken below radar and safely landed in “an undisclosed location”.
Sound Crazy? LISTEN Below to Captain Mike’s theory and let us know what you think: