- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 3 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]
Following months of harsh partisan attacks ads costing both sides millions of dollars, Republicans hold on to a U.S. House seat from Florida in a special election replace a deceased Congressman.
Fox News Radio’s Eben Brown in Miami reports from America’s Election Headquarters:
A Republican in Pinellas County, Florida keeps a U.S. House seat in his party– with star-studded help:
Barker: “Congressman David Jolly… Come on down! ((cheers / music))
Jolly wins the vacant seat held by the late Bill Young. He promises to reach across aisles:
Jolly: “It does not mean resigning our fundamental belief in the constitution and individual liberty.”
But Democrats might look at the loss of candidate Alex Sink as a November forecast.
Sink: “They were not the results that any of us wanted. It’s um, disappointing.”
The district voted for President Obama– and Sink herself in her run for Governor four years ago.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below of FL Congressman-elect David Jolly speaking to FOX’s Megyn Kelly after his win: