- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 8 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(Audio) Dick Cheney: This President has conveyed a message of weakness but that is as FAR as the Former VP would go
Former Vice President Dick Cheney says President Obama has conducted himself in a way for the last five years that conveys a real sense of weakness.
Cheney went on to say that he will not be making any headlines on the John Gibson Show after Gibson pressed him on how he would handle the Ukraine/Putin situation.