- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 3 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 10 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
‘Blade Runner’ Pistorius Murder Trial Opens In South Africa
Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius has pleaded not guilty at the start of his murder trial in South Africa.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Oscar Pistorius admits he shot his girlfriend dead through a bathroom door, at his house last year. But insists he didn’t mean to — saying he thought Reeva Steenkamp was an intruder.
Judge: “Do you understand the charges Mister Pistorius?
Pistorius: “I do, I do my lady.”
Judge: “How do you plead?”
Pistorius: “Not guilty, my lady.”
Pistorius, the paralympic sprinter known for his prosthetic legs — speaking only briefly as his trial began.
The first prosecution witness:
Prosecution witness: “You only shout like that if your life is really threatened.”
A neighbor saying she was woken by gunshots and a woman screaming on the night of the killing.
Simon Owen, Fox News Radio.