- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 14 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 14 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
‘Blade Runner’ Pistorius Murder Trial Opens In South Africa
Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius has pleaded not guilty at the start of his murder trial in South Africa.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Oscar Pistorius admits he shot his girlfriend dead through a bathroom door, at his house last year. But insists he didn’t mean to — saying he thought Reeva Steenkamp was an intruder.
Judge: “Do you understand the charges Mister Pistorius?
Pistorius: “I do, I do my lady.”
Judge: “How do you plead?”
Pistorius: “Not guilty, my lady.”
Pistorius, the paralympic sprinter known for his prosthetic legs — speaking only briefly as his trial began.
The first prosecution witness:
Prosecution witness: “You only shout like that if your life is really threatened.”
A neighbor saying she was woken by gunshots and a woman screaming on the night of the killing.
Simon Owen, Fox News Radio.