- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 18 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
LOOKING FOR A GOOD READ? “NORTH OF BOSTON” BY ELIZABETH ELO
I ordered “North of Boston” off Amazon not knowing what to expect, and got a nice surprise.
This is a murder mystery in which the hero who winds up tracking the killer is not a cop, but a civilian.
Consequently, a lot of the things you expect in a good police procedural (think Michael Connelly) are just not possible.
But the heroine of this story, Pirio Kasparov, is still a fascinating character, funny, smart, tough and surprising.
Here is an interview with the author, Elizabeth Elo.